Dr. Jonathan Abenaim
Dr. Abenaim knows faces and how best to optimize each feature. He formally completed his studies in skin rejuvenation and is licensed to administer both BOTOX® AND RESTYLANE® cosmetic medical procedures. He is recognized as a premier facial cosmetic expert.
Dr. Jonathan Abenaim trained at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, one of the 3 Ivy League dental schools in the country.
- Graduated with honors in multiple disciplines including Prosthetic Dentistry, Endodontics and Pain Management.
- Received the E. Howell Smith Award in Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Completed his studies in skin rejuvenation and is licensed to administer both BOTOX® AND RESTYLANE® cosmetic medical procedures.
- Attended an Advanced Implant Prosthodontic Residency at Nova Southeastern University improving his skills in treatment planning, implant dentistry and full mouth rehabilitation.
- Improved his knowledge and skills in Oral Implantology in one of the oldest continuing education residency programs in the country, Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic in Palm Beach Florida.
- Pursued his interest in dental implants becoming a Diplomate of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
Dr. Abenaim speaks four languages fluently (English, Hebrew, French and Spanish) enabling him to communicate with and assist individuals from a variety of countries and walks of life.
Dr. Jonathan Abenaim enjoys his spare time with his wife Sarah and three children Emmanuelle, Jakey and Mica.